Monday 9 February 2015

Beautiful Light Calls For A Beautiful Shoot!

So the light was golden and my camera was calling my name! Jodie decided to be my wonderful model and we took a stroll to find some nice locations to take some pre spring portraits!
Clear skies, fields, trees and gorgeous light made for a truly perfect day! With Emily being the fabulous assistant we managed to get this stunning bunch of images!




This dreamy lighting is just so nice! Definitely chose the best time to shoot right before the golden hour shooting into it! I know photographers always get told not to shoot directly into the light but with images like these...HOW CAN YOU NOT! :O Little help from a golden reflector just adds that little bit of highlight to the face to give this fantastic fairy lighting!



Taking cheeky pictures capturing the true Jodie smiles! 



I just love a good boots shot! And Jodie truly rocked the fashionable country look! 


Sometimes it's the little things... something as simple as adjusting your scarf, and a little smile really does make for the prettiest natural pictures!


Jodie & I shared a particular liking in this tree along with some others ...Anyone who appreciates a good tree is okay with me! haha!

 


Home time came and the birds were the final essence of prettiness to our lovely shoot! <3

V x


No comments: