Monday 26 January 2015

PHEW! Spinning class along with Abs Blast!

Oh my gosh you guys!

So I haven't blogged for a while...Sorry!! But I have been SO busy with university work and smashing the gym getting my beach body ready for August! My Mum, (Janet), brother, (Tom), boyfriend (Chris) and I are all going to Fuencaliente de le Palma! We are SO excited but I got a little bit carried away over Christmas! Like a lot!


So I went to a spinning class / aero-biking, whichever you call it... and OH my days you guys... I am in so much pain right now! I really think I might have been doing it wrong haha!! Are the seats supposed to hurt that much really?! I was totally fine with the actual workout but I kept getting off and getting back on like adjusting my seat and URG just such a workout in itself to sort out the seat! hahaa!!


I guess I'll try again next week and maybe take a butt cushion with me! :D


Stay active guys and keep photographing!


V x

No comments: