Tuesday 15 October 2013

Street Strangers Straight Ups!


So this is my first lot of images of strangers I stopped in the street to pose for my straight up project...(try saying that whilst drunk!) These were lovely random individuals that caught my eye whilst wandering the streets of Cardiff! It was a lovely sunny Wednesday and this is who I found! 
Sunglasses....and a beanie!? Whaaat?

Lets take off the shades and pull a Robert Frank?

Sunglasses and an incredibly cool 'Walking Dead' T-shirt!

Now pose?

Andddd  quick close up of that shirt..I mean...pretty face!

Anybody noticing any colour co-ordination here?? hair matching the gold metal background maybe??

Now lets hide that pretty face and strike a Robert Frank again please!

Beautiful style sense and lovely..oh look Sunglasses!

Lovely little innocent pose to top it all off!

No comments: